Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had 2 nice Thanksgivings. Wednesday night Britton's family had their Thanksgiving dinner. There was a ton of people. Then on Thanksgiving Day we got to have dinner with my family...it was a lot of fun and I got to see some cousins that I haven't seen in like 7 years. But...hip hip hooray for Christmas time! I am dreading going back to school next week...it's going to be pure madness until December 18th...and then I have no school until January 11th!
Here's some fun pictures of Jake for you to enjoy...

He had a wagon wheel in his mouth and thought it would be funny to let it hang out, apparently. He left it there for a couple of minutes.

Reading his very favorite book with Nana. This book works like a charm to cheer him up. Everytime he gets fussy all you have to do is get out this book and he's thrilled. I love it.

Jake figured out how to open up the cupboard to the movies...he enjoys throwing them about.
Oh and finally, just a few days after he turned 10 months...JAKE STARTED CRAWLING!!! It's about time and I'm so glad he finally figured it out. I'll get a video of him on here crawling soon.

3 comments:

Aubree said...

I just think Jake is the cutest thing ever. I love the crawling stage!!

Good luck the next few weeks! Then you get to enjoy some time off ! And you will be 25% done! yay!

ailinh said...

Big big boy. He's gonna bring home the football glory! So tute. YEah, I can't wait to see videos of him crawling!

Lisa Christine said...

I bet he'll be walking before you know it!