Sunday, November 15, 2009

Birfday Time



Jake was really excited for my birthday!!

Not really, but this is a super cute picture that I took of him on my birthday.
We started the birthday celebrations a day early by going to see The Box Friday night at the movie theater. It was super creepy and made me jump a couple of times. It's a little bit weird but there's no bad scenes or swearing in it, so I recommend it from that point of view. But it will creep you out.
On my birthday I spent the morning studying for an upcoming test this week, that was a blast. Then my sister Stacy watched Jake so Britton and I could go to the temple! It was the first time we had done a session in over a year. I was really excited for it and then once we got to the temple we found out...the session was in Spanish!!! I was a little bummed at first but reading subtitles worked out fine. And Britton was able to use headphones. It was funny because only the men used headphones...not one woman asked for them. I thought it went to show that men are too lazy to read all the words! Anyways...after the temple session we picked up Jake and then Britton went and got take-out from the Olive Garden...that was delicious. After Jake went to bed we watched Law and Order while waiting for my parents to get home from their shift at the temple and then we opened presents and had chocolate cream pie with oreo crust, which is my favorite pie. It was a great birthday!

My super cute baby's super adorable eyes.

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday. Jake is so cute. He is getting so big. Hope you are enjoy the tri-cities, the weather here is getting really cold already.

ailinh said...

Happy birthday, Lisa! Jake is sooooo big and so handsome. You need to come visit soon. Porter would love to have his buddy back. =)