Sunday, November 1, 2009

All Hallow's Eve

On Friday night we went to our ward Halloween party. It was fun, except for the fact that I hate chili and it was a chili cook off. Jake was a super cute bumblebee! This is a picture with his friend Justin, a wise little owl.



I love Halloween. It comes in 2nd place on my list of favorite holidays, second only to Christmas. I just think it's a blast, and I can't wait to have kids old enough to go trick-or-treating! There's nothing like running around the streets in the cool night air and smelling the scents of autumn...the smell of a burning woodstove always brings me right back to my childhood Halloweens on Pheasant Drive in good old California. And I just think there's something neat about the fact that you can knock on a complete stranger's door and they'll smile and ooh and ahh and give you a piece of candy. Anyways...I hope you all had a great Halloween!

2 comments:

Nate and Erin Russell said...

Cute little Jake! I'm so excited for when I have a house and a yard to decorate for Halloween, I want to go all out! Miss you guys!

Lisa Christine said...

The ward party was great! In fact, one of the best I have ever been to.

Jake looked adorable!