Monday, August 31, 2009

I survived the first week!

It really wasn't that bad...the days that we were supposed to be in the lab for 8 hours we were only there for 2 or 3...and that's not going to last. And my hardest class, Pathophysiology and Pharmacology, has so far just been review of stuff I've already learned. Phew! I know it will get harder though.
My sister Jamie teases me that the only reason I want to be a nurse is because you get to wear scrubs to work. It is true that I hate wearing uncomfortable clothes to work, or just in general, it's not the ONLY reason I want to be a nurse... :) I am excited, I'm finally learning about things that I want to learn about! Hopefully I can keep my head above water, I'm taking 17 credits!

4 comments:

amber said...

good luck lisa!

Brenda K. said...

17 credits! Sheesh. That's crazy. Im glad you are just reviewing right now though. GOooooooo Lisa!!

Nate and Erin Russell said...

yay lisa! do you get to be in your jammies for those 17 credits, cuz i feel that would greatly diminish the 17 creditish feeling...

The Strongs said...

I found you! haha, now i will stock you!! :) It was good seeing you guys today!