Saturday, August 22, 2009

Here We Go...

I start nursing school on Monday! Holy Smokes!!! Here's a couple of pictures with me and then with Jake and my huge stack of books! What am I getting myself into??? It's been a long couple of weeks getting ready for nursing school...I almost backed out, but I now have much more peace about doing it. I know it's the right thing.

I had to throw these to pictures in just for kicks. We thought Jake looked like a model posing for a picture in this first one.

Who can resist this chubby fella? He's so kissable it's insane!!!

4 comments:

Adam and Britney said...

ugh feeeeelll your pain. i'm seriously scared out of my mind. I don't even know if I handed in all the paperwork I needed to...there's so freaking much.

good luck girl!

Nate and Erin Russell said...

holy books out the wazoo! i love the one comparing them to jake! good luck

Brenda K. said...

Awe, i love the picture of jakey with the books, sooo cute! Good luck lisa...but you don't need it. You are going to gobble this stuff up!

Aubree said...

You will do great Lisa! 2 years will fly by and then you will be so glad you did it!! Good luck!

Jake is one cute baby!