Monday, January 10, 2011

Tonka trucks & airplanes

Jake scored for Christmas. The picture below is what Santa dropped off, and he got lots of gifts from Mom and Dad, grandparents, and Aunts and uncles. He was kind of a pooper on Christmas Day, but all in all it was a good day and it was nice to be with family.

I think Jake's favorite Christmas present was Duplo legos. He spends like 20 minutes laying on the floor building towers. And let me tell you, 20 minutes is a LONG time for me to have free time.
As for super exciting news...last semester of nursing school started today! Hooray!

2 comments:

The Kradolfers said...

That's not Jake. Where did baby Jakey go? He did score for Christmas. Way to go Jakey! Can I still call him that?? His hair looks so different. I need to get Sophie some duplos. I need 20 minutes too! Glad you guys had a good Christmas and holiday. Yay for the last semester of nursing school! You did it!

The Oswalds said...

Your little boy is getting so big! It goes by so fast! Congrats on the last semester of nursing school! Way to go!