Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jakey's 1st Christmas!

Here's the Christmas pics I said I would post!

Jake did really well meeting Santa Claus...no tears! Just very quiet and concerned.



Not really a Christmas picture, I just think he looks super cute asleep.

Santa Claus brought Jake a giant toy chest. Jake loves it almost as much as his cousins do...they think it's pretty funny to hide inside of it.

Jakey surrounded by presents on Christmas morning...

Jakey with his cool tractor from Mommy and Daddy.

We had a great Christmas...and now Jake turns 1 in just a couple of weeks! I can't believe it!

3 comments:

Nate and Erin Russell said...

i miss jake and his cute face! i feel a twilight trip coming... do you think rachael and jake would appreciate it? do you think nate and britton would? maybe we'll leave the babes with the hubbys and WE'LL go!

Brenda K. said...

Awe, i totally saw Britton in Jake in that picture with him and the presents. Looks like Jake had a fabulous Christmas. He's got great parents!

Lisa Christine said...

That toy chest is wonderful! Isn't it nice to have a place to stash everything? I can't believe that I went so long before getting one for each of my girls.