Wednesday, January 27, 2010

First Owie

The other day Jake found a shard of glass (we have no idea where it came from) on the floor and was about to put it in his mouth when I grabbed it from him. When I grabbed it out of his little hand it sliced his finger. He didn't even cry! But that sucker bled
f-o-r-e-v-e-r. We would put a band-aid on and he would suck the band-aid until it came off.

So Britton had the idea of putting on a band-aid, and then putting his mitten on over it. I have to admit I was doubtful, but it worked like a charm. And Jake looked hilarious crawling around with one mitten on.
And here is our son, playing with the toilet lid.


2 comments:

ailinh said...

Oh my. Good thing you caught that glass before it went in! I'm glad it wasn't too serious. He's such a trooper.

Nate and Erin Russell said...

i hear thats how michael jackson started with his lone glove. watch out!!