Wednesday, April 16, 2008

2 years!

This week Britton and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary! We drove to Pocatello (yes, how exciting) and stayed at the Black Swan Inn (which actually was very exciting). Its a themed hotel, all it's rooms are decorated to the 'T' to fit different themes. Ours was "The Mayan Rainforest Suite." Here's some awesome pictures of our awesome hotel room:This is me in our double headed shower inside of a tree trunk!
The Happy Couple!

There was a waterfall that went into this little pool. We couldn't believe how big the fish were!
This is the tree house that our jacuzzi bath tub was in!

The stairway leading up into the tree house with the jacuzzi bathtub.


The awesome jacuzzi. The water shot out of that guy's mouth!And the outside shot.

If any of you are in or around Pocatello, I highly reccomend staying at this hotel! It's way too cool!

2 comments:

wind runner said...

How fun! I'm jealous. We've been married 10 years and never done anything cool like that. I'm glad that you guys do...I think it's important. Happy Anniversary! WE LOVE YOU!

Indiana Haffners said...

That looks super cool! How fun. Sure love you guys! Happy Anniversary! (late)